About the blog
1. This is not just another blog dedicated to androgyny, you will not find here all androgynous men, only the best of the best.
2. This is MY blog, which means, I post ONLY models that I find attractive. Also I focus on interesting photography and artistic value of published pictures.
3. I always make sure to give credit to the respective owners, if it’s possible. But I’m not omniscient, so if you find your unsigned work here, let me know, and I will add a description/remove a picture, depending on your wish.
4. If you want to show me something/submit a photo to my blog, you are welcome. But, like I said I don’t post all pictures, only professional, or at least good quality photos.
5. The most important condition is my taste. You may be pretty, have professional shots, but I may not like your style (I don’t like too much make-up, pink, sweet, paris hilton style and stuff) or pictures.
If you like wearing pink wigs and you cover your face with tons of make-up… good for you!
Just don’t submit your pictures, or at least don’t call me a bitch of I don’t post them. It’s not my thing, that’s all.
6. This is NOT an advice blog.
7. This is NOT a blog with a social mission.
8. This is a blog that shows the aesthetic part of androgyny, its beauty and charisma.
9. Also, I don’t post pictures of crossdressers (I mean, if they’re not naturally androgynous) and transsexuals. No offence, I just focus on the in-between.
10. I’m looking for a job, if you’re involved into fashion/photography and related things and you’re looking for an unexperienced assistant, with an incredible talent (:D, but it’s true), and you can offer me a place to stay and decent money in any of European countries - I’m yours ;D Online job of any kind suits me too…